Shackin'

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bored, but not boring

Okay, girls. Lately, I've been guilty of being bored with everything I do and the easiest target to blame is my SO, of course! But, oddly enough, though I'm bored...I'm never boring. That's why when I'm bored, I rally my most fabulous girls and we hit the town for a night of drinking, dancing, and having a fabulous fucking time. The only thing is that it's incredibly tiring to keep up this shannanigan for more than 5 weeks...yes, 5. That's my party limit - after 5 weeks in a row of partying, I have to take a TO (time out).

So, what do you do when you're bored? Other than complain to my SO that we NEVER do anything anymore...I pretty much always decide to find a new hobby. See, finding a new hobby gets you out of the house and makes you learn something new. Whether it's wedding planning, taking a real estate course or joining a softball league, just pick something! I guarantee you're life's excitement meter will rise at least 2 points. And if it doesnt, well, at least you've tried something new.

Oh, and don't forget to lay off the SO for a weekend...they can't have it all....but we can. :-)

Shackin' Lesson # 2 - Never fear when boredom appears...get it right and do something new in your life! SO's attendence is not necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home